ICD Wrangler Terms and Conditions
This document (and the other documents it refers to) contains the terms and conditions on which you may download and use the App, whether as a guest or a registered user (the “Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Remarkable Edge, Lda. The contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the services provided by Remarkable Edge, Lda, which may include, but is not limited to, our mobile app, web application, website (http://www.remarkable-edge.com) and any other services (collectively, the “Services”) so please read it carefully.
You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms when you download the App and/ or whenever you use any of our Services.
ICD Wrangler is a mobile app operated by Remarkable Edge, Lda ("we", “our” or “us”). We are registered in Portugal under company number 510600174. Our registered office address is Rua Florbela Espanca, 7, Foros de Amora, 2845-283 Amora, Portugal and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ICD WRANGLER
The App functions as a reference for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. It presents freely available data from the Center for Diseases Control and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in a user-friendly format. Our App is available from the Apple App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icd-wrangler/id1220055062?ls=1&mt=12. For further information about our App, please contact us at email@example.com.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIBING WITH ICD WRANGLER
You may be required to create an account on ICD Wrangler to use some of the App’s services. Here are a few rules about creating and using accounts with ICD Wrangler:
A) You must be 17 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, you may only use our services under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
B) The information you provide to us must be accurate. You are not permitted to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account and doing so if a breach of the Terms.
C) You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person who’s billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
D) As we mentioned above, you are solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Services secure. If accessing the Services via a mobile device, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root the device (this is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device as doing so could make your device vulnerable to malware, viruses or malicious programmes, compromise your device’s security features and may affect the functionality of the Services.
E) These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and Remarkable Edge, Lda.
Subscribing with ICD Wrangler gives you access to features needed for professional users. Subscription models are subject to payment which will be made by Apple via the Mac App Store. Subscription prices can be found at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icd-wrangler/id1220055062?ls=1&mt=12.
Users are able to purchase annual or monthly auto-renewable subscriptions. You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription by accessing the App Store Subscription settings located at cor by goinginto the ‘Open Subscriptions Settings’ tab in the Subscriptions menu of the App Store and changing the settings. You may cancel your subscription up to 24-hours before the expiry period which will ensure that auto-renewal does not occur and you will not be charged for a subsequent subscription period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by accessing your account settings.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
We allow access to our Services on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our Services at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or other security feature in relation to the Services. If, in our opinion, you aren’t complying with the Terms, we have the right to disable any such code, password or feature at any time.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses the Services through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, national and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying any fees or subscription payments that you owe to Remarkable Edge, Lda. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any aspect of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You shall not misuse the Services by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which any of the Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Services. You must not attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use the Services will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- The name ICD Wrangler, Remarkable Edge and other marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Remarkable Edge, Lda in Portugal and other countries. You require our express written permission to use our trademarks, service marks or trade dress.
- We will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you’re agreeing that we may provide you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies, and that your electronic agreement is equal to your signature on paper.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Save as described elsewhere in the Terms, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the Services for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website or mobile app) any aspect of the Services (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
ACCESSING THE SERVICES
Certain functions of the Services, will require an active internet connection. The connection can be WiFi, or provided by a mobile network provider, but Remarkable Edge, Lda cannot take responsibility for the Services not working at full functionality if you do not have access to an active internet connection. In using the Services, you accept responsibility for any charges incurred for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Services, or other third party charges, including roaming data charges. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re accessing the Services, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the Services.
UPDATES TO THE APP
The App is currently available on macOS. The requirements for macOS (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you will need to download any necessary updates if you want to keep using the App. We do not promise to always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/ or works with the macOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you agree to always accept updates to the App when offered to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Services are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy or functionality. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We source our information and data from third parties. We therefore cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of any such data or information. If you choose to rely on any such information or data, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage occurring from the reliance on the contents of the App.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
Any content made available on the Services (including links to other sites, apps and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Services meet your specific requirements.
You may terminate your ICD Wrangler account or delete the App at any time. To suspend or cancel the subscription you should use the following link https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions, go directly to iTunes or go to the menu Item “Subscription” inside ICD Wrangler and press the provided button to “Open Subscription Settings”. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of your content and any outstanding payments owed to us will still be payable.
We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it is important to understand that you don’t have a contractual legal right to continue to use our Services. We may refuse access to anyone at any time for any reason.
If you or we terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including any content created by you.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at anytime, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Services is terminated or your use of the Services ends.
INDEMNIFICATION (OR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET US SUED)
You agree to indemnify us from any legal claim or demand that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of the Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
These Terms, including all of the other documents that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Remarkable Edge, Lda regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may amend the Terms at any time by amending this page or, if we believe the changes are material, we will let you know by i) notifying you via the Services, or ii) sending you an email or messages about the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Portuguese courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Wednesday, August 30, 2017